Oct 5, 2017

#Be Brave



Scrapbook Layout created for Scrapbook Nerd  - #BE BRAVE -







Hi!

I hope you are doing well!

Today i am back with the first official project as the DT coordinator for Scrapbook Nerd.  I am so thankful to Joy and Barb for trusting on me!.    This time, I want to share a bit of the back story for this picture, before i show you how i created the layout.






I took this picture while hanging off a bridge high over a running river, just so i could take pictures of my kids walking down the river bank... I am a bit crazy that way.   Now back to the layout.  I love a big title, so I used one of the Silhouette alphabets to create the letters and then fuse them all together  with a bit of hand stitching to create the large title for this page.    The collection being featured is 1Canoe2 Creekside collection,





Since there is so much going in the background, I am kept the rest of the page simple. Just a few stickers around the picture.





And a few details around the bottom of the page just bring the page together.  Before i show you the completed page, I want to say that i am in love with the river paper, and it fit the picture so perfectly, i just had to use it.







LOVE, love how this page turn out.   Even when it is so far off my usual white backgrounds,  i could not have been more pleased with the outcome.  

I hope this inspires you to pick up a patterned paper as a background.  Remember you can find all the materials used here in the  Scrapbook Nerd store.   As always feel free to contact me with any questions.

Keep on Craftin'



Materials Used:
1 Canoe 2 - Creekside collection - 12x12 Paper Pad, stickers, thickers, ephemera
1 Canoe 2 -  Hazelwood collection - cork shapes
Maggie Holmes - Carousel collection - Clear Stickers

1 comment:

  1. I love your large title!! You always do amazing layouts. Can you share what font you used?

    ReplyDelete